Rediscoverie new Worlds Among My Books.
I was dreading dusting off my library to make room for another 100-plus books I acquired this year. It’s turning out to be a most enjoyable experience….I’m rediscovering my travel writings through Japan 1988; India, 1997; Europe, 1999; Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean since 2000 plus… against background of music collection some little known acquired from all these cultures…and my favorite books…now back to such enjoyable dusting….more…
- Equity Budgeting for Social Happiness
- Triple Whammy To Hit Energy Sector
- Clandestine Confession of internalised Colonial Contempt
- Youths connect Village to Global Village
- Gold Merit for Doctor of Medicine 2019